Based in Chicago, Culinard offers culinary and pastry arts diplomas and certificates.
- 436 Palisades Blvd. Birmingham, AL 35209
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
The Fortis College Birmingham, AL, location helps students succeed with a variety of rewarding and challenging fields. Alabama students may get an education in areas such as medical technology, dentistry, nursing, and other healthcare professions. Students from Hoover to Gardendale can also take part in the school’s HVAC-R and electrical programs.
- 100 London Pkwy., Suite 150 Birmingham, AL 35211
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
At Strayer University’s Birmingham location, a team of local advisors guides you through the process of choosing one of their accredited certificate or degree programs. Business, education, criminal justice, health services, information technology, and public administration courses are available online, and students can take select in-person classes at the Birmingham campus.
- 3570 Grandview Parkway, Ste 200 Birmingham, AL 35243
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Trucking and Transportation