Interested in a health care career? Carrington College in Boise, ID, has programs for dental and medical assistants, practical nursing, medical billing and coding, massage therapy, pharmacy technology, and dental hygiene. Every program offers students the comprehensive skills and knowledge they need to kick-start their careers.
- 1122 N Liberty St. Boise, ID 83704
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
For over 30 years, Milan Institute has been providing career education and training in a variety of fields. Students can choose between several campuses, including six locations just for cosmetology programs.
- 9050 West Overland Road, Suite 200 Boise, ID 83709
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
Students at the Paul Mitchell School in Boise can take courses to qualify for a wide range of beauty industry careers. Programs at the Boise campus include cosmetology, barbering, nail technician, makeup, and esthetics. Teacher Training courses are also available for those who plan on becoming beauty school instructors or salon owners in the future.
- 1270 S Vinnell Way Boise, ID 83709
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Stevens-Henager College offers associates, bachelors, and masters degrees in Business, Healthcare, Technology, and Graphic Arts.
- 1444 South Entertainment Ave. Boise, ID 83709
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing