Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 17 N. State St., #500 Chicago, IL 60602
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Coyne College is a career training institution focusing on Associate's degrees in HVAC, electrical construction, pharmacy technician, and medical billing and coding.
- 1 North State St., Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60602
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Paul Mitchell School Chicago is part of the University of Illinois campus. Students and staff from the university may book services at the beauty school, providing hands-on experience for those who enroll in the cosmetology or barbering program. Cosmetology and barber teacher training courses are also available at the Chicago campus.
- 1225 S Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60607
- Cosmetology and Barbering
The SAE Chicago, IL, location offers programs in audio and entertainment business for eager students. Campus facilities include eight professionally-equipped studios, industry standard hardware and software, as well as access to award-winning expert faculty. For those who want a win big with their education in the Windy City, the SAE Institute is the answer they’ve been looking for.
- 820 North Orleans Street, Suite 125/135 Chicago, IL 60610
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services