At All-State Career, Maryland residents can receive a quality education in a number of exciting programs. Students may choose to get training in areas like nursing (LPN), dental, medical/healthcare, skilled trades (welding & hvac), commercial driving, and business. Additionally, a team of expert teachers is ready to offer hands-on instruction to help students from the Old Line State achieve their dreams.
- 2200 Broening Hwy. Baltimore, MD 21224
- Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Tech, Trucking and Transportation
Cortiva Institute in Linthicum Heights, accredited by the ACCSC, is dedicated to helping students pursue their dreams of becoming skilled professionals in fields such as massage therapy, esthetics, and makeup artistry. With on-campus spas, comprehensive career training, and guidance from experienced Dermalogica consultants, students receive a well-rounded education and hands-on experience.
- 517 Progress Dr., Suite A-J, Linthicum Heights Baltimore, MD 21090
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Massage Therapy, Wellness
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 9920 Franklin Square Dr, Suite 200 Baltimore, MD 21236
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation