Whether you want to earn an associate degree in nursing or complete a medical billing and coding program, Carrington College in Las Vegas, NV, offers a range of degrees and courses for lucrative medical and dental careers. From medical and dental assisting to respiratory and physical therapy programs, you can find the perfect path to success at Carrington College.
- 5740 S Eastern Ave., Ste 140 Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 2381 E. Windmill Ln., Suite 14 Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Get ready to put your best face forward at the Las Vegas, NV, Lincoln Tech campus. Students who graduate from this branch can find rewarding careers in aesthetics, cosmetology, and nail technology. The school features a full-service salon clinic as well as interactive workstations and classrooms, and students have the opportunity to attend field trips to salons and network with guest speakers.
- 9340 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 205 Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
The Milan Institute in Las Vegas, NV, offers career training programs in cosmetology, esthetician, medical assisting, nail technology, pharmacy technician, and administrative medical assistant. Helpful, dedicated faculty train students in a hands-on environment. The Milan Institute’s Student Services division helps students with professional development, financial aid, and job search assistance.
- 710 South Tonopah Drive Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
At the Paul Mitchell School in Las Vegas, students learn the essential skills necessary for a career in cosmetology or esthetics. Instructors guide you through the basics of hair styling, nail and skincare, and makeup application, then allow you to build on that foundation to develop your own creative style. Cosmetology instructor courses are available at the Las Vegas campus as well.
- 9490 S Eastern Avenue #100 Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Cosmetology and Barbering