Whether you want to earn an associate degree in nursing or complete a medical billing and coding program, Carrington College in Las Vegas, NV, offers a range of degrees and courses for lucrative medical and dental careers. From medical and dental assisting to respiratory and physical therapy programs, you can find the perfect path to success at Carrington College.
- 5740 S Eastern Ave., Ste 140 Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 2381 E. Windmill Ln., Suite 14 Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Get ready to put your best face forward at the Las Vegas, NV, Lincoln Tech campus. The Euphoria Institute is devoted to offering an innovative, top-notch, and immersive instructional program tailored for ambitious students seeking educational excellence. Students who graduate from this branch can find rewarding careers in aesthetics, cosmetology, and nail technology. The school features a full-service salon clinic as well as interactive workstations and classrooms, and students have the opportunity to attend field trips to salons and network with guest speakers.
- 9340 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 205 Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
The Milan Institute in Las Vegas, NV, offers career training programs in cosmetology, esthetician, medical assisting, nail technology, pharmacy technician, and administrative medical assistant. Helpful, dedicated faculty train students in a hands-on environment. The Milan Institute’s Student Services division helps students with professional development, financial aid, and job search assistance.
- 710 South Tonopah Drive Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
Since it began in 1997, Northwest Career College has been dedicated to assisting residents of Nevada in charting practical career paths in the fields of healthcare, legal, and IT. The programs offered at Northwest are thoughtfully designed to cater to individuals with little to no prior experience in their respective fields. Whether you aspire to become a dental assistant, phlebotomy technician, medical billing and coding specialist, or pursue other roles, Northwest offers a range of options including certificate programs, diploma programs, and associate degrees.
NCC, prepares students for success beyond graduation with a dedicated Career Services Department. Interview preparation and resume creation services are provided to equip students with the skills needed to enter the local job market.
- 7398 Smoke Ranch Road Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Dental Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Technician
At the Paul Mitchell School in Las Vegas, students learn the essential skills necessary for a career in cosmetology or esthetics. Instructors guide you through the basics of hair styling, nail and skincare, and makeup application, then allow you to build on that foundation to develop your own creative style. Cosmetology instructor courses are available at the Las Vegas campus as well.
- 9490 S Eastern Avenue #100 Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Opened in 2003, the Las Vegas branch of the Pima Medical Institute has tirelessly served its community through its partnerships with local hospitals and animal shelters. Pima Medical’s Las Vegas campus offers 5 certificate programs and 6 Associate’s Degree programs, giving students hands-on opportunities in the dental, medical, and veterinary fields. The Las Vegas Campus is nationally accredited and has received additional licensing and approval from the State of Nevada Department of Education and the Southern Nevada Work Force Investment Board. In addition, the state approves select programs at the Las Vegas campus for veterans’ benefits.
- 3333 E. Flamingo Road Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Dental, Dental Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Technician, Radiology, Veterinary Services
The United Education Institute in Las Vegas is situated on a 35,000 square foot campus. It provides vocational and career training programs in healthcare, skilled trades, business and criminal justice. Healthcare courses include Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Health Services Administration (Online Only), Medical Billing and Insurance Coding, Medical Office Specialist, and Pharmacy Tech. Trades that are taught include Welding, HVAC, Electrician and Auto Tech. The length of many programs is 10 months, so it is a quick way to get started in a new carerr.
- 3450 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Automotive, Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services