Search By City
List of Schools
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 3030 William Pereira Norman, OK 73072
- 607 N Commerce Street Ardmore, OK 73401
- 14002 E 21st Street #1050 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Platt College Oklahoma
Platt College operates four locations across Oklahoma. Attendees become professionals in fields such as healthcare, culinary, technology, and skilled trades.
- 3801 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, OK 74145
- 201 N. Eastern Ave. Moore, OK 73160
- 111 SW C Ave. Lawton, OK 73501
- 2727 W. Memorial Rd. Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology offers courses in Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Electronics, Nondestructive Testing, HVAC, and Piloting.
- 8820 East Pine St. Tulsa, OK 74115
- Aviation Management
Tulsa Welding School
Tulsa Welding School (TWS) has campuses in Jacksonville, Houston, and Tulsa. The institution offers welding trade programs which could take as little as seven months to complete. Extra training in pipefitting may add to this time. An associate’s degree option is also available. Students can study other vocations as well, like HVAC or electrical technology. Specific choices differ by location.
- 2545 East 11th Street Tulsa, OK 74104
- HVAC and Building Services, Welding
- 3841 Sheridan Rd. Fort Sill, OK 73503
- Business, Communications and Media, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Social Services