If you live near Charleston, SC, career-focused training is just a short drive away at Miller-Motte College. In as little as 1 to 18 months, you can get a quality education in fields like business administration, CDL training, medical billing & coding, or medical clinical assistant. A dedicated staff can help you with understanding financial aid, planning career goals, and assistance with finding a job when you graduate.
- 8085 Rivers Ave. North Charleston, SC 29406
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Well-equipped classrooms and high-tech labs make Southeastern College’s North Charleston campus an excellent option for students to receive hands-on training as they work toward their chosen healthcare degree. Programs at this location include medical assisting, occupational therapy assisting, nursing, and surgical, radiologic, and pharmacy technology. Business administration classes are available as well.
- 2431 Aviation Ave., Ste 703 North Charleston, SC 29406
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Strayer University offers undergraduate and graduate-level programs at its Charleston campus. Most students who attend classes at this location enroll in the school’s criminal justice and law enforcement administration course. Those hoping to pursue a career in cyber security or software development and design might prefer to take information technology classes at the Charleston location.
- 5010 Wetland Crossing North Charleston, SC 29418
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Trucking and Transportation