Just like the state nickname suggests, you can get a big education at the Concorde Career College in Dallas, TX. With frequent class starts at the beginning of each month, lone star learners can focus on career programs like dental hygiene, medical assisting, vocational nursing, and respiratory therapy, among others. With convenient student services and trained faculty, students can get a great education.
- 12606 Greenville Ave, Suite 130 Dallas, TX 75243
- Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
To prepare students for rewarding careers in the commercial truck driving industry, Roadmaster Drivers School in Dallas offers hands-on training in Class A vehicle operation and maintenance. Students at this campus also take classes on developing their map reading and trip planning skills and learn how to comply with federal Department of Transportation regulations.
- 8701 Peterbilt Ave Dallas, TX 75241
- Trucking and Transportation
The STVT campus in Arlington provides technical and vocational training programs skilled trades, allied healthcare, and business sectors (medical assisting, billing & coding, HVAC, machining to name a few). What sets STVT apart is its dedication to hands-on training programs led by experienced industry professionals, ensuring that students gain the practical skills needed to excel in their chosen fields. Financial aid, flexible scheduling and career services are available to help students succeed.
- 2241 S Watson Rd , Ste 181 (Arlington) Dallas, TX 76010
- Automotive, Business, Dental Assisting, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Machine Operation, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Trucking and Transportation, Welding, Wellness
At the MyComputerCareer school in Dallas, students can pursue certificates and degrees that prepare them for promising IT careers. Formally called TechSkills, this school provides hands-on training for those who want to work in fields like cyber security, network administration, or information technology security and administration.
- 12225 Greenville Ave, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75243
- Computer and Information Technology, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Certificate, undergraduate, and graduate-level degree programs at the Art Institute of Dallas include culinary arts and baking, interior and visual design, and digital arts like film production, animation, and gaming technology. Students can also take marketing courses and learn how to advertise their skills to potential employers after graduation.
- 8080 Park Ln. Dallas, TX 75231
- Business, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts
Aspiring healthcare support professionals can gain the knowledge and skills they need at the College of Healthcare Professions. Programs at the Dallas campus include medical and dental assisting, limited medical radiologic technologies, medical billing and coding, and health and medical administrative services.
- 8585 N Stemmons Freeway, Suite N-300 Dallas, TX 75247
- Dental Assisting, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Radiology, Wellness
Students at West Coast University’s Dallas campus can take various healthcare and nursing courses to earn their undergraduate or graduate-level degrees. Programs at this location include bachelor of nursing, physician assistant, and occupational therapy courses. This campus’s medical simulation labs have top-of-the-line equipment, which students can use to practice the skills they learn in class.
- 8435 N Stemmons Fwy. Dallas, TX 75247
- Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness