If you reside in the Big Apple, then Berkeley College may be able to provide you with a big opportunity. The Berkeley College, NYC, location offers programs in areas like accounting, health services, business, legal studies, management, fashion merchandising & management, among others. Students also have access to expert instructors and state-of-the-art facilities in a challenging and fun environment.
- 3 East 43rd Street New York, NY 10017
- 12 East 41st Street New York, NY 10017
- Business, Communications and Media, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Sports Management
Residents of the Big Apple can find a big career opportunity by attending the Empire Beauty School in New York City. This EBS branch offers a hands-on cosmetology program where students learn how to cut and style hair, provide nail services, and how to work in a real-world setting. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- 22 W 34th St. New York, NY 10001
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Located in the neighborhood of Chelsea, the SAE Institute’s New York location prepares students for a career in the audio industry. With state-of-the-art facilities that include four production suites, five fully-equipped studios, and a learning resource center, aspiring students can take a bite out of the big apple, all while working toward a fulfilling career in music.
- 218 West 18th Street, 4th Floor New York, NY 10011
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services