Search By City
List of Schools
American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 115 East Lexington Ave. Danville, KY 40422
- 2376 Sir Barton Way Lexington, KY 40509
- 4205 Dixie Hwy. Louisville, KY 40216
- 50 National College Blvd. Pikeville, KY 41501
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
Empire Beauty Schools
Empire Beauty Schools offers hands-on experience in cosmetology, skincare, and cosmetology education at all of their locations.
- 554 Westport Rd. Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- 7285 Turfway Rd. Florence, KY 41042
- 5120 Dixie Hwy. Louisville, KY 40216
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Interactive College of Technology is a for-profit school with seven campuses throughout Georgia, Kentucky, and Texas. Coursework at this institution allows students to gain industry certifications, teaching them the skills needed to work in a number of settings.
At the Interactive College of Technology, students can earn their GED, continuing education credits to qualify for a particular job or promotion, or pursue associate of science degrees in business and accounting. Two campuses, small class sizes, personalized instruction, flexible class schedules, and hands-on training allow students to earn their education on their own terms. ICT's North and Southwest Houston campuses also offer Vocational English as a Second Language classes and continuing education courses for those who need additional certifications for work.
- 76 Carothers Rd Newport, KY 41071
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Healthcare Administration and Services, HVAC and Building Services
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 3644 Boston Road Lexington, KY 40514
- 156 N Hurstbourne Parkway Louisville, KY 40222
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Ross Medical Education Center
The Ross Medical Education Center offers training in a variety of disciplines, including Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting.
- 4001 Fort Campbell Blvd. Hopkinsville, KY 42240
- 1751 Scottsville Rd., Suite 1 Bowling Green, KY 42104
- 600 Rodeo Dr., Suite 2 Erlanger, KY 41018
- 410 Southtown Blvd., Ste 6 Owensboro, KY 42303
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
Sullivan University provides undergraduate, graduate, masters, and doctorate degrees in Accounting & Finance, Allied Health, Business, Legal Studies, Hospitality, Nursing, Pharmacy & Heath Sciences, and Technology & Design. Sullivan University emphasizes industry-focused training so graduates are prepared to enter the job market. Students can achieve all levels of learning with a curriculum spanning from certificates all the way to doctoral degrees. Enrollees may choose between 5 Kentucky campuses, as well as a flexible online option.
- 2355 Harrodsburg Rd. Lexington, KY 40504
- 122 South Main Cross St. Louisa, KY 41230
- 3101 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40205
- 31 Warehouse Street, Bldg.65 Fort Knox, KY 40121
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, Radiology