Search By City
List of Schools
CollegeAmerica offers degrees ranging from Associate's to Master's in business, healthcare, and technology fields.
- 2020 North Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 1385 South Colorado Blvd. 5th Floor Denver, CO 80222
- 4601 South Mason St. Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Colorado Technical University strives to help students achieve their personal and professional goals. The school, whose mascot is the golden eagle, focuses on delivering industry-relevant material through its online platform and two campus locations. Colorado Technical University offers a variety of options for students pursuing their associates, bachelors, masters, or doctorate degrees. Full-time and part-time students can attend classes on campus or take courses online. Areas of study include business, nursing, project management, and more.
- 3151 S Vaughn Way Aurora, CO 80014
- 4435 N Chestnut St Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
With several locations throughout the United States, Concorde prepares attendees for jobs in healthcare and dentistry. This institution prides itself on providing an educational experience that is student centered, community based, and achievement driven.
Career seekers interested in studying a trade in healthcare or dental care can go to Concorde Career College for a diploma or associate degree in an array of fields. The institution offers programs in diagnostics, including cardiovascular and medical sonography. Allied health programs include medical assisting and office administration.
Several programs also focus on patient care, such as massage therapy, respiratory therapy, occupational therapy, surgical technology, and coursework for physical therapy assistants. Concorde helps interested students prepare for high-level dental care, as well, with programs and training for dental assistants and hygienists.
- 111 N Havana St Aurora, CO 80010
- Healthcare and Nursing, Massage Therapy, Phlebotomy Technician, Radiology, Wellness
With over 30 locations in 13 states, Cortiva Institute serves many people looking for careers in massage therapy or skin care. Students can complete accelerated programs in less than a year. All tracks are nationally accredited. During schooling, attendees are able to grow as professionals to prepare for their futures.
- 14107 East Exposition Ave. Aurora, CO 80012
- 8991 Harlan St., Suite B Westminster, CO 80031
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Massage Therapy, Wellness
Empire Beauty Schools
Empire Beauty Schools offers hands-on experience in cosmetology, skincare, and cosmetology education at all of their locations.
- 16800 E Mississippi Ave. Aurora, CO 80017
- 8996 W Bowles Ave. Littleton, CO 80123
- 3811 E 120th Ave. Thornton, CO 80233
- Cosmetology and Barbering
IntelliTec Colleges offers career training and certifications in mechanics, technology, cosmetology, HVAC, and healthcare.
- 2315 E Pikes Peak Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 772 Horizon Dr. Grand Junction, CO 81506
- 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81008
- 713 E Spaulding Ave. Pueblo West, CO 81007
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Now with over 20 locations across the United States, Lincoln Tech opened its first New Jersey campus in 1946. Specializing in hands-on technical career training, degree programs include automotive, health sciences, culinary arts, cosmetology, and other skilled trades. Educators work hard to give learners the practical skills needed to succeed in new vocations.
- 11194 E. 45th Ave. Denver, CO 80239
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
National American University
National American University provides a personalized online learning experience. The school has degree programs in business, technology, healthcare, security and education. With flexible scheduling, students have 24/7 access to faculty, coursework, technical support and career resources.
- 8242 South University Boulevard Centennial, CO 80122
- Aviation Management, Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
National School of Dental Assisting
The National School of Dental Assisting offers hands-on clinical programs and online training for dental assisting. E-Learning courses are self-paced with guidance from an experienced instructor. The school has eight physical locations across Colorado, Nevada, and Washington, some of which are in major cities such as Denver and Reno.
- 12200 E Iliff Avenue, Building C Suite104, Aurora, CO 80014 Aurora, CO 80014
- 2650 North Avenue, Suite 101-102 Grand Junction, CO 81501
- 3303 West 144th Avenue, Suite 100 Broomfield, CO 80023
- 608 East Harmony Road, Suite 301 Fort Collins, CO 80023
- Healthcare and Nursing
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 118 W Colorado Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- 405 S Teller Street Lakewood, CO 80226
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Pima Medical Institute
Pima Medical Institute, an employee-owned and accredited private career college, has been dedicated to medical education since 1972. Pima specializes in preparing students for the healthcare sector, encompassing medical, dental, and veterinary professions. Academic offerings range from certificate programs to associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees.
- 13750 E. Mississippi Ave Aurora Aurora, CO 80012
- 5725 Mark Dabling Boulevard, Suite 150 Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- 7475 Dakin Street Denver Denver, CO 80221
- Dental, Dental Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Technician, Radiology, Veterinary Services
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology offers courses in Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Electronics, Nondestructive Testing, HVAC, and Piloting.
- 10851 West 120th Ave. Broomfield, CO 80021
- Aviation Management
Located in the Denver area, St Moritz offers a 20 week massage therapy training program with a focus on Swedish Massage. Payment plans are available. Support with finding a job.
- 6830 S. Yosemite Ct. Suite 101, Denver, CO 80112
- Computer and Information Technology
U.S. Career Institute
The U.S. Career Institute has been providing students with a quality education for more than 35 years. The school prides itself on its career-focused approach and self-paced courses. Those enrolled can graduate with a certificate or associate degree from one of USCI's dozens of programs. Based in Colorado, U.S. Career Institute offers a variety of distance learning programs.
- 2001 Lowe Street, (Fort Collins) Denver, CO 80525
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Social Services, Sports Management, Wellness