Search By CityNew York City Trade SchoolsRochester Trade Schools
List of Schools
Berkeley College offers programs in a variety of fields both online and at several campus locations in New York and New Jersey. Through their flexible scheduling options, the institution empowers students to achieve lifelong success.
- 3 East 43rd Street New York, NY 10017
- 255 Duffield Street Brooklyn, NY 11201
- 99 Church Street White Plains, NY 10601
- Business, Communications and Media, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Sports Management
Empire Beauty Schools
Empire Beauty Schools offers hands-on experience in cosmetology, skincare, and cosmetology education at all of their locations.
- 2384 86th St. Bensonhurst, NY 11214
- 2190 Walden Ave. Cheektowaga, NY 14225
- 22 W 34th St. New York, NY 10001
- 19 Bank St. Peekskill, NY 10566
- 38 15 Broadway Astoria, NY 11103
- 340 Elmridge Center Dr. Rochester, NY 14626
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Hunter Business School
Hunter Business School offers Medical and Computer Technology vocational programs.
- 3601 Hempstead Tpk., Unit 19 Levittown, NY 11756
- 3247 Route 112, Buidling 3, Suite 2 Medford, NY 11763
- Communications and Media, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Island Drafting and Technical Institute
Located on Long Island, NY, Island Drafting and Technical Institute offers degrees in AutoCAD, Computer-Aided Drafting & Architectural Design, and Electronics & Information Technology.
- 128 Broadway Amityville, NY 11701
- Computer and Information Technology
Lincoln Tech offers courses in Automotive, Health Sciences, Culinary, Spa & Cosmetology, Information Technology, and Skilled Trades.
- 15-30 Petracca Pl. Whitestone, NY 11357
- 1 Pierrepont Plz., 12th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 411 State Street Schenectady, NY 12305
- 187 New Dorp Lane Staten Island, NY 10306
- Cosmetology and Barbering
SAE Institute has more than 40 campuses worldwide, with six in major U.S. cities such as Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami. The school offers hands-on training opportunities to give students real world experience in the entertainment industry.
- 218 West 18th Street, 4th Floor New York, NY 10011
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services
Located in Central New York, Utica College is one of the most affordable independent, private institutions in the United States. The school has a variety of online and on-campus programs for undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- 290 Elwood Davis Road, Suite 200 Liverpool, NY 13088
- Business, Communications and Media, Construction and Architecture, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness