Search By City
List of Schools
Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degrees in the medical, dental, and criminal justice fields.
- 10102 E Knox Ave., Ste 200 Spokane, WA 99206
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Charter College offers certificate and degree programs in many different industries. The private institution's blended learning environment combines in-class and online instruction, giving students with busy lives more flexibility.
- 595 Grant Road, Suite 5 East Wenatchee, WA 98802
- 3700 Pacific Highway East, Suite 150 Fife, WA 98424
- 4520 Lacey Blvd SE, Suite 40 Lacey, WA 98503
- 5278 Outlet Dr Pasco, WA 99301
- 17200 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Suite 100 Vancouver, WA 98683
- 2706 W. Nob Hill Blvd, Suite 106 Yakima, WA 98902
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Construction and Architecture, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Veterinary Services
Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 2030 S. 314th St. Federal Way, WA 98003
- 425 Pontius Ave. N. #100 Seattle, WA 98109
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Divers Institute of Technology
The Dive Institute of Technology in Seattle, Washington prepares students for work in the commercial diving field. The trade school offers two-week programs for learners who are scuba certified and want to earn extra credentials to become dive site medics.
- 1341 N. Northlake Way, Suite 150 Seattle, WA 98103
National School of Dental Assisting
The National School of Dental Assisting offers hands-on clinical programs and online training for dental assisting. E-Learning courses are self-paced with guidance from an experienced instructor. The school has eight physical locations across Colorado, Nevada, and Washington, some of which are in major cities such as Denver and Reno.
- 10317 122nd Street East, Suite D Puyallup, WA 98374
- 19301 Southeast 34th Street Camas, WA 98607
- Healthcare and Nursing
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 71 Gage Boulevard Richland, WA 99352
- 15303 E Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley, WA 99037
- Cosmetology and Barbering
The Art Institutes
The Art Institutes offer training in marketing, interior & product design, visual design, film & production, fashion, gaming & technology, culinary arts, and animation & effects.
- 2323 Elliott Ave. Seattle, WA 98121
- Business, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts