Search By City
List of Schools
All-State Career School
All-State Career School offers post-secondary career education through a variety of diploma and degree programs.
- Campus 179 E Burr Blvd. Suite K Kearneysville, WV 25430
- Campus 3 Elm Grove Crossing Suite 3C Wheeling, WV 26003
- Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Tech, Trucking and Transportation
American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 110 Park Center Dr. Parkersburg, WV 26101
- 421 Hilltop Dr. Princeton, WV 24739
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
Ross Medical Education Center
The Ross Medical Education Center offers training in a variety of disciplines, including Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting.
- 5707 Maccorkle Ave. SE, Ste 20 Charleston, WV 25304
- 1064 Suncrest Town Centre Dr. Morgantown, WV 26505
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 135 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 531 Scott Depot, WV 25560
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation