Search By City
List of Schools
- 1169 Brittain Road Akron, OH 44305
- 1311 Brookpark Road Cleveland, OH 44109
- Machine Operation
American Healthcare Institute
The mission of American Healthcare Institute is to provide world-class training at an affordable cost to local area individuals who wish to start a career in the medical profession. Student enhancement is also an additional area of focus and we will achieve that by providing additional tools necessary to achieve successful personal, professional, community outcomes.
- 6029 Cleveland Avenue Columbus, OH 43231
- Dental, Healthcare and Nursing, Pharmacy Tech
American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 1837 Woodman Center Dr. Kettering, OH 45420
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
Cleveland Institute of Electronics provides distance education in the fields of computer technology and electronics engineering. Based in Ohio, the school's one-on-one instruction allows students to learn new skills and advance their careers.
- 1776 East 17th Cleveland, OH 44114
- Computer and Information Technology, HVAC and Building Services
Empire Beauty Schools
Empire Beauty Schools offers hands-on experience in cosmetology, skincare, and cosmetology education at all of their locations.
- 8419 Colerain Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45239
- Cosmetology and Barbering
FORTIS provides people with a quality post-secondary education. The school has locations in 15 states that offer diploma and degree programs. These include accredited tracks in healthcare, business, technology, and other trades. Specific options vary by campus. The college also has online courses. This allows busy students the flexibility to complete their schooling at a pace that works for them. Attendees can earn associate’s degrees in business, human resources, or marketing.
- 555 E. Alex Bell Rd. Centerville, OH 45459
- 11499 Chester Rd., Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45246
- 2545 Bailey Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- 653 Enterprise Pkwy. Ravenna, OH 44266
- 4151 Executive Pkwy., Suite 120 Westerville, OH 43081
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Herzing University collaborates with industry leaders and employers to develop degree and diploma programs tailored to the evolving needs of various industries. Their academic offerings span diverse fields such as technology, business, healthcare, and public safety. Prospective students can explore a wide range of options, including over 40 undergraduate programs leading to bachelor's or associate degrees. Additionally, there are opportunities for career advancement through four graduate programs, including seven MBA concentrations, eight MSN concentrations, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program. Herzing University distinguishes itself by offering accelerated study options that enable students to earn a bachelor's degree in just three years and a combined bachelor's and master's degree in four years. Many associate degrees can also be completed in less than two years.
- 1600 South Arlington St Akron, OH 44306
- Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Dental, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Sterile Processing Technician
Jefferson County Joint Vocational School
The goal of the JVS is to provide high school graduates with appropriate job placement and a readiness to advance in the workforce.
- 1509 County Highway 22A Bloomingdale, OH 43910
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 11956 Lebanon Road Sharonville, OH 45241
- 10735 Ravenna Road Twinsburg, OH 44087
- 3000 Morse Road Columbus, OH 43231
- 5549 Monroe Street Sylvania, OH 43560
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Hands-on learning and experienced faculty members mark Remington College’s dedication to students. Since 1985, the school has grown to nearly 20 locations across the U.S. With offerings from vocational training to master’s degrees, there are options for everybody. Several programs are fully online, too. Training is available in Healthcare, Technology, Culinary Arts, Health & Beauty, and Skilled Trades, among others.
- 14445 Broadway Ave. Cleveland, OH 44125
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Roadmasters Drivers School provides students with the skills and hands-on training they need to obtain a Class A commercial driver's license. The school operates several different locations across the United States.
- 4060 Perimeter Dr Columbus, OH 43228
- Trucking and Transportation
Ross Medical Education Center
The Ross Medical Education Center offers training in a variety of disciplines, including Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting.
- 4300 Munson St. NW Canton, OH 44718
- 5834 Monroe St., Ste F-J Sylvania, OH 43560
- 4490 Brandt Pike Dayton, OH 45424
- 120 Market Dr. Elyria, OH 44035
- 5555 Youngstown-Warren Rd., Unit 909 Niles, OH 44446
- 2150 W 4th St. Ontario, OH 44906
- 11590 Century Blvd., Ste 210 Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
TechSkills provides career training courses in in the fields of healthcare, business, and information technology. Students can attend classes at one of the schools' locations in Ohio, Indiana, Texas or North Carolina.
- 380 Polaris Parkway, Suite 110 Westerville, OH 43082
- 2400 Corporate Exchange Dr, Suite 300 Columbus, OH 43231
- Computer and Information Technology, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing