Search By City
List of Schools
Based in Chicago, Culinard offers culinary and pastry arts diplomas and certificates.
- 436 Palisades Blvd. Birmingham, AL 35209
- 3725 Airport Blvd., Ste 165 Mobile, AL 36608
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
FORTIS provides people with a quality post-secondary education. The school has locations in 15 states that offer diploma and degree programs. These include accredited tracks in healthcare, business, technology, and other trades. Specific options vary by campus. The college also has online courses. This allows busy students the flexibility to complete their schooling at a pace that works for them. Attendees can earn associate’s degrees in business, human resources, or marketing.
- 100 London Pkwy., Suite 150 Birmingham, AL 35211
- 200 Vulcan Way Dothan, AL 36303
- 200 East Laurel Ave. Foley, AL 36535
- 7033 Airport Blvd. Mobile, AL 36608
- 3736 Atlanta Hwy. Montgomery, AL 36109
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 1694 Montgomery Hwy #124 Hoover, AL 35216
- 3810 Sullivan Street Madison, AL 35758
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Hands-on learning and experienced faculty members mark Remington College’s dedication to students. Since 1985, the school has grown to nearly 20 locations across the U.S. With offerings from vocational training to master’s degrees, there are options for everybody. Several programs are fully online, too. Training is available in Healthcare, Technology, Culinary Arts, Health & Beauty, and Skilled Trades, among others.
- 828 Downtowner Loop W. Mobile, AL 36609
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Ross Medical Education Center
The Ross Medical Education Center offers training in a variety of disciplines, including Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting.
- 930 Old Monrovia Rd. NW, Ste 12 Huntsville, AL 35806
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 3570 Grandview Parkway, Ste 200 Birmingham, AL 35243
- 305 2nd Ave SE Decatur, AL 35601
- 4955 Corporate Drive NW, Suite 200 Huntsville, AL 35805
- 3 Dauphin St Mobile, AL 36602
- 79 Commerce St, Suite C Montgomery, AL 36104
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation