Search By City
List of Schools
American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 5760 Stage Rd. Bartlett, TN 38134
- 1328 Highway 11W Bristol, TN 37620
- 2576 Thousand Oaks Cove Memphis, TN 38118
- 1638 Bell Rd. Nashville, TN 37211
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
With several locations throughout the United States, Concorde prepares attendees for jobs in healthcare and dentistry. This institution prides itself on providing an educational experience that is student centered, community based, and achievement driven.
Career seekers interested in studying a trade in healthcare or dental care can go to Concorde Career College for a diploma or associate degree in an array of fields. The institution offers programs in diagnostics, including cardiovascular and medical sonography. Allied health programs include medical assisting and office administration.
Several programs also focus on patient care, such as massage therapy, respiratory therapy, occupational therapy, surgical technology, and coursework for physical therapy assistants. Concorde helps interested students prepare for high-level dental care, as well, with programs and training for dental assistants and hygienists.
- 5100 Poplar Ave, Suite 132 Memphis, TN 38137
- Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
Based in Chicago, Culinard offers culinary and pastry arts diplomas and certificates.
- 721 Eastgate Loop Chattanooga, TN 37411
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
Empire Beauty Schools
Empire Beauty Schools offers hands-on experience in cosmetology, skincare, and cosmetology education at all of their locations.
- 1433 Hollywood Dr. Jackson, TN 38301
- 568 Colonial Rd. Memphis, TN 38117
- 7106 Moores Ln., Ste A Brentwood, TN 37027
- Cosmetology and Barbering
FORTIS provides people with a quality post-secondary education. The school has locations in 15 states that offer diploma and degree programs. These include accredited tracks in healthcare, business, technology, and other trades. Specific options vary by campus. The college also has online courses. This allows busy students the flexibility to complete their schooling at a pace that works for them. Attendees can earn associate’s degrees in business, human resources, or marketing.
- 1025 Hwy. 111 Cookeville, TN 38501
- 3354 Perimeter Hill Dr., Suite 105 Nashville, TN 37211
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Now with over 20 locations across the United States, Lincoln Tech opened its first New Jersey campus in 1946. Specializing in hands-on technical career training, degree programs include automotive, health sciences, culinary arts, cosmetology, and other skilled trades. Educators work hard to give learners the practical skills needed to succeed in new vocations.
- 1524 Gallatin Ave. Nashville, TN 37206
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Miller-Motte College offers certifications in business, beauty & wellness, healthcare, law, technology, and skilled trades.
- 6397 Lee Hwy., Suite 100 Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 8380 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37919
- 3419 Plaza Avenue Memphis, TN 38111
- 1720 Old Fort Parkway Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- 235 E Main Street Ste 200 Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Hands-on learning and experienced faculty members mark Remington College’s dedication to students. Since 1985, the school has grown to nearly 20 locations across the U.S. With offerings from vocational training to master’s degrees, there are options for everybody. Several programs are fully online, too. Training is available in Healthcare, Technology, Culinary Arts, Health & Beauty, and Skilled Trades, among others.
- 2710 Nonconnah Blvd. Memphis, TN 38132
- 441 Donelson Pike #150 Nashville, TN 37214
- 7415 Maynardville Pike #101 Knoxville, TN 37938
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Roadmasters Drivers School provides students with the skills and hands-on training they need to obtain a Class A commercial driver's license. The school operates several different locations across the United States.
- 8050 Singleton Ave Memphis, TN 38053
- Trucking and Transportation
Ross Medical Education Center
The Ross Medical Education Center offers training in a variety of disciplines, including Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting.
- 3021 E Oakland Ave. Johnson City, TN 37601
- 206 N Seven Oaks Dr. Knoxville, TN 37922
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
SAE Institute has more than 40 campuses worldwide, with six in major U.S. cities such as Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami. The school offers hands-on training opportunities to give students real world experience in the entertainment industry.
- 7 Music Circle North Nashville, TN 37203
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services
South College provides training in the fields of Business & Technology, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Health & Therapy, Legal Studies, Nursing, and Education. Since 1882, South College has focused on student-centered enrichment. With 7 locations in the southern United States, as well as online courses, programs meet the needs of various enrollees. Hybrid, transfer, and distance learning methods combine with traditional higher education and modern technology.
- 3904 Lonas Dr. Knoxville, TN 37909
- 616 Marriott Dr. Nashville, TN 37214
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Dental, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 728 Market St, Suite 140 Chattanooga, TN 37402
- 800 S Gay St, Suite P9330 Knoxville, TN 37929
- 617 3rd Ave S Nashville, TN 37210
- 7275 Appling Farms Parkway Memphis, TN 38133
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation