Brookline College offers classes and online programs in nursing and healthcare. The Tucson campus is a modern facility, consisting of training labs, that help prepare you for real work experience. Dedicated faculty provide training for jobs like Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy Technician, Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology. Various kinds of financial aid is available.
- 5441 E 22nd St., Ste 125 Tucson, AZ 85711
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degrees in the medical, dental, and criminal justice fields.
- 201 N Bonita Ave., Ste 101 Tucson, AZ 85745
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Veterinary Services, Wellness
With over 30 locations in 13 states, Cortiva Institute serves many people looking for careers in massage therapy or skin care. Students can complete accelerated programs in less than a year. All tracks are nationally accredited. During schooling, attendees are able to grow as professionals to prepare for their futures.
- 6390 E. Broadway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85710
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Massage Therapy, Wellness
The Empire Beauty School in Tucson, AZ, offers individuals in southeast Arizona the chance to start a great career. Individuals can take classes in cosmetology, nail technology, and cosmetology education. Students learn from instructors who can teach about the core concepts of the beauty industry and how to succeed in their chosen field.
- 3030 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85716
- Cosmetology and Barbering
The Tucson, AZ branch of Pima Medical Institute comprises a 50,000-square-foot building and a 25,000-square-foot courtyard, boasting large and modern classrooms and study areas, updated lab and training facilities, and a nursing simulation lab. The Pima Medical Institute’s Tucson location was founded in 1972 and offers 6 Certificates and 7 Associate’s Degree pathways. In addition to national accreditation, the Tucson campus is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education. It has additional approval from the Tucson Urban League, the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, the Department of Economic Security, and the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 2121 N. Craycroft Road, Bldg 1 Tucson, AZ 85712
- Dental, Dental Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Technician, Radiology, Veterinary Services