Students can enroll in healthcare education programs at American Career College’s Orange County campus in Anaheim. Thanks to state-of-the-art equipment in the classrooms and labs, students can pursue promising surgical and pharmacy tech, vocational nursing, medical billing and coding, radiology, medical or dental assistant, and occupational, respiratory, and physical therapist careers.
- 1200 North Magnolia Ave. Anaheim, CA 92801
- Healthcare and Nursing, Radiology, Wellness
InterCoast Colleges is a private institution based in California. In addition to its five campuses, the school offers online courses to accommodate out-of-state students.
- 388 W Cerritos Ave. Bld 7 Anaheim, CA 92805
- Business, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Social Services
Martinson College of Southern California offers various courses for aspiring sterile processing technicians in Anaheim. Students at this campus can also enroll in the school’s sterile processing management and endoscopy programs or take additional classes to obtain an official certification. Martinson College offers hybrid in-person and online courses to fit any student’s schedule.
- 3855 E. La Palma Avenue, Suite 234 Anaheim, CA 92807
- Healthcare Administration and Services
Platt College Anaheim’s 40,000-sq-ft campus offers classrooms, administrative spaces, and computer and design labs to provide a supportive, well-rounded educational experience for students. Programs at this location include occupational therapy, diagnostic medical sonography, business management, medical and nursing assisting, veterinary technology, health and fitness, criminal justice, and more.
- 1551 S. Douglass Rd. Anaheim, CA 92806
- Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Sports Management, Veterinary Services
Students at the Southern California Institute of Technology in Anaheim can pursue certificates and degrees in electrical technology and engineering, biomedical technology and engineering, information technology, and industrial automation technology. Attend classes at the Anaheim campus to take advantage of the school’s well-equipped classrooms and labs, or complete your courses online.
- 525 North Muller Street Anaheim, CA 92801
- Computer and Information Technology, HVAC and Building Services
Founded in 1991 Summit College provides training for technical and skilled trades and healthcare through certificates and degree programs. The school has many accreditations and helps students navigate the financial aid and job placement process.
- 1639 East Edinger (Santa Ana) Anaheim, CA 92705
- Business, Electrical, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Medical Assisting, Welding
Teaching skills for automotive, criminal justice, computer, HVAC, business, and healthcare vocations, UEI College has sites in Georgia, Arizona, and California. Courses at the trade school prepare students for technical careers in fields like cyber security, machine repair, or medical billing. Schedules are flexible, and campuses offer day and night classes.
- 401 W. Carl Karcher Way Anaheim, CA 92801
- Automotive, Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
West Coast University’s Anaheim campus offers several nursing and healthcare degree programs for students in the Orange County area. Enroll at this West Coast University location to pursue a bachelor of science degree in nursing or dental hygiene. This school also has courses for students transitioning from an LVN to a BSN career.
- 1477 S Manchester Ave. Anaheim, CA 92802
- Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness