Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 17 N. State St., #500 Chicago, IL 60602
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Coyne College is a career training institution focusing on Associate's degrees in HVAC, electrical construction, pharmacy technician, and medical billing and coding.
- 1 North State St., Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60602
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Paul Mitchell Schools
There are more than 100 Paul Mitchell Schools nationwide that prepare future professionals for careers in the beauty industry. Students can learn in-demand skills to become cosmetologists, barbers, estheticians and nail designers.
- 1225 S Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60607
- Cosmetology and Barbering
SAE Institute has more than 40 campuses worldwide, with six in major U.S. cities such as Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami. The school offers hands-on training opportunities to give students real world experience in the entertainment industry.
- 820 North Orleans Street, Suite 125/135 Chicago, IL 60610
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services