Providing students with training for jobs in healthcare and nursing, Brookline College has two locations in the Albuquerque area. Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Medical Assisting, Practical Nursing (LPN Training), Second Degree in Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant. In person and online classes are available. Dedicated staff and student resources provide support for career seekers.
- 4201 Central Ave. NW, Ste J Albuquerque, NM 87105
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
Ready to train for an in-demand career? Carrington College in Albuquerque, NM, offers medical and dental career training in various specialties. Whether you want to earn your Practical Nursing certificate or become a massage therapist in nine months, Carrington College offers hands-on training, a well-equipped medical library and one-on-one instruction to get your career off to a great start.
- 1001 Menaul Blvd. NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
Students at IntelliTec College can complete accredited training programs to earn certificates and associate’s degrees in skilled trades like automotive, electrical, and HVAC technology. IntelliTec’s Albuquerque campus also has computer systems technology, medical assistant, and massage therapy programs.
- 5001 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Suite A24 Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Automotive, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
The Pima Medical Institute’s Albuquerque, NM campus is in the heart of the city’s medical hub. Renowned medical institutes, including the Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Medical Services, the Heart Hospital of New Mexico, Lovelace Women’s Hospital, and the VA Medical Center, are all within proximity of the campus, offering students real-world experience in the medical field even before graduation. Pima Medical’s Albuquerque campus offers 6 certificate programs and 5 Associate’s degree programs. It is licensed by the New Mexico Higher Education Department, having received additional approval for providing veterans’ benefits from the New Mexico Veteran’s Service Commission.
- 4400 Cutler Ave N.E Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Dental, Dental Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Technician, Radiology, Veterinary Services