Gain the education and experience you need to pass your Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology exam by enrolling at the Paul Mitchell School in Tulsa. At this beauty school, students can earn certificates in cosmetology or esthetics. Once you finish the program and gain enough industry experience, consider returning to the Tulsa campus to complete a Master Instructor course.
- 14002 E 21st Street #1050 Tulsa, OK 74134
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Platt College Tulsa, now called Miller-Motte College, offers dental assisting, practical nursing, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding courses for students pursuing allied health careers. Experienced industry professionals provide personalized in-class instruction to help students qualify for jobs in their chosen fields. Convenient online classes are also available.
- 3801 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, OK 74145
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
Training facilities and classrooms at Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology’s Tulsa campus provide hands-on instruction for students pursuing aviation careers. Programs at Spartan College include pilot training, aircraft mechanic, aviation maintenance technology, quality control management, and nondestructive testing technology.
- 8820 East Pine St. Tulsa, OK 74115
- 123 Cessna Dr. Tulsa, OK 74132
- Aviation Management
At Tulsa Welding School’s Tulsa campus, students can enroll in seven-month welding, refrigeration, and electrical technology courses. This school also offers a nine-month electro-mechanical technologies program and a 14-month Occupational Studies in Welding Technology associate’s degree course.
- 2545 East 11th Street Tulsa, OK 74104
- Construction and Architecture, HVAC and Building Services