At the Centura College campus in Richmond, VA, students receive a well-rounded educational experience through classroom instruction and practical application. Those in the school’s medical assistant program gain hands-on industry experience by participating in internships. Meanwhile, welding, electrician, and HVAC students learn the tools of their trade in on-campus workshops.
- 7914 Mid Lothian Tpk. Richmond, VA 23235
- Business, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Radiology, Wellness
ECPI University’s Richmond Campus is a career-focused institution geared toward adult learners pursuing accelerated degrees. Specializing in technology, business, criminal justice, and the culinary arts, this campus provides practical training and flexible attendance options to facilitate a convenient and efficient learning experience. With a commitment to fast-tracking careers, ECPI University’s Richmond Campus is an excellent choice for those seeking swift and impactful professional advancement in a variety of fields.
Richmond, VA, is home to three ECPI campuses. Students at the West location can earn degrees and diplomas in nursing, healthcare administration, sonography, and dental, medical, and physical therapy assisting. Meanwhile, those at the Richmond-South campus can pursue criminal justice, business, and technology degrees. Culinary arts programs are also available at the ECPI Richmond-Innsbrook campus.
- 800 Moorefield Park Dr. Richmond, VA 23236
- 2809 Emerywood Pkwy. Richmond, VA 23294
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing
The Empire Beauty School location in Richmond, VA, offers students the chance to start a great career. Individuals can take classes in hands-on classes in cosmetology and nail technology. Students learn from instructors who have real-world experience and can guide students down a path of success in the beauty industry.
- 9049 W Broad St. Richmond, VA 23294
- Cosmetology and Barbering
The Fortis College in Norfolk, VA, location offers multiple career paths for interested students. Experienced faculty offer hands-on training and education in nursing, medical and dental assisting, and medical technologies. Southeastern Virginia residents can also get an education in HVAC-R as well if they’re looking to go into the trades.
- 2000 Westmoreland St., Suite A Richmond, VA 23230
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation