The curriculum at Southeastern College targets entry-level learners who are ready to jumpstart their careers. The school originally only taught massage therapy courses, but its programs have since expanded to many jobs in the medical industry. Enrollees can earn certificates or associate’s degrees.
Programs & Courses
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, AAS
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Occupational Therapy Assistant, AAS
- Radiologic Technology, AAS
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma
- Professional Clinical Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Medical Office Basic X-Ray Technician - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology - Non Title IV - Diploma
- Phlebotomy - Non Title IV - Diploma
- Surgical Technology Certificate - Diploma
- Business Administration, AAS
- Hospitality Certificate - Diploma
- Information Technology and Network Systems, AAS
Charlotte, NC 207 Regency Executive Park Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217
North Charleston, SC 2431 Aviation Ave., Ste 703, North Charleston, SC 29406
Columbia, SC 581 Columbia Mall Boulevard Columbia, SC 29223
Financial Aid Services
A Financial Services Administrator works at each campus. These experts assist students in getting the educational funding they need. Meetings are available by appointment. Applicants must complete the FAFSA to begin the application process. Those who qualify may be eligible for loans and grants. Southeastern College’s website features a Net Price Calculator that estimates costs.
Orientation takes place before the first day of classes. The Southeastern College staff covers rules, standards, and best practices that prepare incoming freshmen for success. Academic advising is also available for those who need assistance. Campuses feature a quarterly digital newsletter which includes upcoming events, advice, and important web links.
The College Central Network (CCN) gives students and graduates a convenient way to explore careers. This online source allows users to post or build resumes, search jobs, and get interview help. Employers use the site to list openings and browse candidates. Attendees can find tips from alumni and professionals as well. Southeastern Student Services provides additional guidance in person.