At Brookline College students can enroll in online and on campus training programs for a healthcare career. The Phoenix campus provides simulation labs and virtual reality training, as well as other amenities to ensure academic success. A dedicated financial aid team cab help students explore payment options. Some of the classes on this campus include Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Dental Assistant, Medical Assisting, Medical Lab Science, Medical Lab Technician, Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- 2445 W Dunlap Ave., Ste 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
The phoenix campus is located east of the Black Canyon Freeway. Students can take 9 to 23 month programs that provide hands on training and real experience. Associate degrees and certificate programs are offered in
dental assisting, electrical technology, HVAC and refrigeration, maintenance technician, medical assisting, medical billing and coding, pharmacy technology, registered nursing, respiratory care, surgical technology and veterinary assisting.
- 2149 W Dunlap Ave., Ste 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021
- 8503 N 27th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85051
- Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services, Wellness
CollegeAmerica Phoenix Campus, is a two-story structure with over 33,000 square feet of education space. It is equipped with medical and computer labs, nine comfortable classrooms with audio and visual, a large auditorium along with a library and a two story student lounge. It has upto-date learning support equipment and high-speed internet throughout the campus. There is a large parking lot in the front of the building with handicapped accessibility. The campus is easily accessible off the Black Canyon Freeway and is located adjacent to the Metro Center Mall and close to local transit systems. CollegeAmerica is an approved training provider for the Arizona WIOA program as well as Arizona Private School Association (APSA).
- 9801 North Metro Pkwy. East Phoenix, AZ 85051
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 10000 N. 31st Ave., Suite D-100/203 Phoenix, AZ 85051
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Arizona residents who want to put their best face forward with an exciting career should look into the Empire Beauty School in Phoenix, AZ. Students can take classes that will help earn them employment in areas like cosmetology, cosmetology education, and nail technology and artistry. Empire Beauty Schools provide a hands-on learning experience from skilled instructors to help students succeed.
- 2727 W Glendale Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85051
- Cosmetology and Barbering
FORTIS offers diploma and degree programs in multiple fields, such as healthcare, information technology, and skilled trades.
- 555 North 18th St., Suite 110 Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Along with offering several housing options, dining halls, and a large activity center, GCU’s Phoenix campus has several degree programs for students to choose from. Courses include graphic and digital design, advertising, communication, accounting, applied business analytics, entrepreneurship, criminal justice, human resources management, computer sciences, nursing, counseling, and more.
- 3300 West Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85017
- Business, Communications and Media, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, Sports Management
Motorcycle Mechanics Institute
Students at the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Phoenix receive in-class and hands-on instruction to prepare them for promising careers. With state-of-the-art labs and six manufacturer-supported electives to choose from, this MMI campus provides a well-rounded education and teaches students how to properly maintain and repair motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, and personal watercraft.
- 2844 W Deer Valley Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85027
National Technical Institute of Phoenix
In addition to offering on-campus and online courses, National Technical Institute of Phoenix has day and night classes for students with unique schedules. Training programs at NTI Phoenix include hands-on instruction for aspiring HVAC and HVAC-Refrigeration technicians, electrical technicians, and plumbing technicians.
- 3660 E Wier Ave Phoenix, AZ 85040
- HVAC and Building Services
Located just minutes from downtown Phoenix, Paul Mitchell School Phoenix offers quality instruction for students pursuing cosmetology and esthetics diplomas. Those hoping to become cosmetology instructors can also complete the necessary programs at this campus. In addition, an on-site salon lets students practice the skills they learned in class on real clients.
- 3423 W Bethany Home Road Phoenix, AZ 85017
- Cosmetology and Barbering
The basic goal for Roadmaster Drivers School is to provide training in order for the graduate to obtain a Class A CDL and the skills to become employed. Courses include general driving knowledge, pre trip planning and inspecting, backing, and more. Roadmaster provides equipment for Commercial Driver Licensing (CDL) testing at all locations after graduation.
- 2350 S 48th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85043
- Trucking and Transportation
People who want to pursue a career in skilled trades can attend The Refrigeration School (RSI) for various disciplines. Students can even enroll in the curriculum without a high school diploma or GED. With benefits like day and night courses and innovative learning technology, this technical school has a lot to offer in the HVAC/R, solar, electrical, and welding fields.
The six-month refrigeration technologies program teaches future HVAC professionals about diagnosing, servicing, and repairing problems with heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems. The electrical applications course allows students to complete electrician school in under seven months, while the welding specialist program teaches students the necessary skills for a career in welding.
The school also offers electro-mechanical technologies, comprehensive HVAC, and mechanical maintenance engineering programs for more in-depth training. Because the University of Phoenix accepts credits earned by RSI graduates, students can use the technical college to jumpstart their careers and continue their education.
- 4210 East Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85034
- HVAC and Building Services
Thunderbird School of Global Management
Thunderbird School of Global Management is a branch of Arizona State University that focuses on business education. The college prepares students for rewarding careers in international management.
- University Center - UCENT, 411 N Central Ave, Suite 116 Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Business, Healthcare Administration and Services
UEI College has several programs at their Phoenix campus that prepare students for a career in healthcare, electrical, and HVAC careers. Prospects can complete some training programs in ten months before graduating and earning their certifications. The campus gives students access to support services, including financial aid and career counseling.
Whether you’re just beginning your education or continuing it, UEI college has courses for students in all stages of life. You can learn how to become a dental or medical assistant, provide direct patient care or work in medical billing and coding, and become an essential liaison in healthcare. The technical college also has skilled trades programs in HVAC and electrical technology.
- 9215 N. Black Canyon Hwy. Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Automotive, Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
The Phoenix, Arizona campus has 40 labs, 1 resource room and approximately 104,000 square feet of space in order to provide students access to the latest updates in hands on training. It is dedicated to providing students with the technical education needed to begin successful careers as technicians in the motorcycle and marine repair fields. A number of grants and tuition assistance opportunities are available.
- 2844 W. Deer Valley Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Automotive, Construction and Architecture, Cosmetology and Barbering, Trucking and Transportation