American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 2376 Sir Barton Way Lexington, KY 40509
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
Since Paul Mitchell School’s Lexington, KY campus is inside the Millpond Shopping Center, students at this campus have the opportunity to practice their cosmetology skills on actual clients. Those pursuing cosmetology certificates or wanting to become qualified beauty school instructors can enroll at this school to receive quality training.
- 3644 Boston Road Lexington, KY 40514
- Cosmetology and Barbering
On-campus libraries, kitchens, high-tech computer labs, and medical training clinics make Sullivan University Lexington an excellent school for those hoping to work in the allied health, business and technology, or culinary arts industry. An on-site academic resource center also provides tutoring for students who need additional instruction.
- 2355 Harrodsburg Rd. Lexington, KY 40504
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing, Radiology