Do you live in Northeast Ohio and want to get a rewarding education in a fulfilling career? Then consider enrolling at the Akron CNC Training Center. Students can receive training to become qualified machinists and develop skills in areas like Math & Blueprint Reading, CAD, G&M Code Programming, and more. Expert faculty are ready to give hands-on instruction to eager students.
- 1311 Brookpark Road Cleveland, OH 44109
- Machine Operation
Cleveland Institute of Electronics provides distance education in the fields of computer technology and electronics engineering. Based in Ohio, the school's one-on-one instruction allows students to learn new skills and advance their careers.
- 1776 East 17th Cleveland, OH 44114
- Computer and Information Technology, HVAC and Building Services
At Remington College’s Cleveland, OH, campus, students can earn certificates to qualify for dental or medical assisting, phlebotomy, medical administration, and construction and building maintenance careers. The school’s 14 classrooms facilitate traditional textbook learning, while five on-campus labs allow students to practice the skills they learn in class.
- 14445 Broadway Ave. Cleveland, OH 44125
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services