Centura College operates six campuses and offers training in Health Sciences, Business, Technology, and Skilled Trades.
- 131 Berkshire Dr. Columbia, SC 29223
- Business, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Wellness
Enroll in ECPI Columbia’s medical assistant, healthcare administration, or nursing programs to earn your healthcare degree and qualify for a promising career. Or, consider one of the school’s information technology, cyber security, mechatronics, software development, or cloud computing certificates.
- 250 Berryhill Rd. 300 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing
FORTIS offers diploma and degree programs in multiple fields, such as healthcare, information technology, and skilled trades.
- 246 Stoneridge Dr., Suite 101 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Located just over the Congaree river in West Columbia, SC, Paul Mitchell School provides textbook education and hands-on experience for beauty school students. Programs include cosmetology, barbering, esthetics, and nail technology, plus a student instructor course for experienced stylists who want to become beauty school teachers.
- 700 Gervais St D Columbia, SC 29201
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Remington College offers associate, bachelors, and masters degrees, along with diplomas, in several areas of study. Training is available in Healthcare, Technology, Culinary Arts, Health & Beauty, and Skilled Trades, among others.
- 607 Bush River Rd. Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Southeastern College’s Columbia campus has several certificate and degree programs for students pursuing healthcare careers. Enroll at this school to qualify for medical sonographer, occupational therapist assistant, massage therapist, medical assistant, surgical tech, or nursing jobs. You can also earn a business administration degree or cosmetology certificate at this campus.
- 581 Columbia Mall Boulevard Columbia, SC Columbia, SC 29223
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
With locations in over 15 states, Strayer University provides training to help their students succeed. The school has classes at each campus as well as online.
- 200 Center Point Circle, Suite 300 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Trucking and Transportation