Centura College operates six campuses and offers training in Health Sciences, Business, Technology, and Skilled Trades.
- 131 Berkshire Dr. Columbia, SC 29223
- Business, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Radiology, Wellness
Enroll in ECPI Columbia’s medical assistant, healthcare administration, or nursing programs to earn your healthcare degree and qualify for a promising career. Or, consider one of the school’s information technology, cyber security, mechatronics, software development, or cloud computing certificates.
- 250 Berryhill Rd. 300 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing
FORTIS provides people with a quality post-secondary education. The school has locations in 15 states that offer diploma and degree programs. These include accredited tracks in healthcare, business, technology, and other trades. Specific options vary by campus. The college also has online courses. This allows busy students the flexibility to complete their schooling at a pace that works for them. Attendees can earn associate’s degrees in business, human resources, or marketing.
- 246 Stoneridge Dr., Suite 101 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services, Trucking and Transportation
Located just over the Congaree river in West Columbia, SC, Paul Mitchell School provides textbook education and hands-on experience for beauty school students. Programs include cosmetology, barbering, esthetics, and nail technology, plus a student instructor course for experienced stylists who want to become beauty school teachers.
- 700 Gervais St D Columbia, SC 29201
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Hands-on learning and experienced faculty members mark Remington College’s dedication to students. Since 1985, the school has grown to nearly 20 locations across the U.S. With offerings from vocational training to master’s degrees, there are options for everybody. Several programs are fully online, too. Training is available in Healthcare, Technology, Culinary Arts, Health & Beauty, and Skilled Trades, among others.
- 607 Bush River Rd. Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Southeastern College’s Columbia campus has several certificate and degree programs for students pursuing healthcare careers. Enroll at this school to qualify for medical sonographer, occupational therapist assistant, massage therapist, medical assistant, surgical tech, or nursing jobs. You can also earn a business administration degree or cosmetology certificate at this campus.
- 581 Columbia Mall Boulevard Columbia, SC Columbia, SC 29223
- Business, Cosmetology, Healthcare and Nursing, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 200 Center Point Circle, Suite 300 Columbia, SC 29210
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation