Based in Chicago, Culinard offers culinary and pastry arts diplomas and certificates.
- 78 Global Dr., Ste 200 Greenville, SC 29607
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
Aspiring nurses, electronics engineers, cyber security specialists, and medical assistants can earn their diploma or degree at ECPI’s Greenville, SC, campus. Online courses, accelerated programs, and flexible weekend schedules allow students at this location to quickly earn their credentials and begin careers in their chosen fields.
- 1001 Keys Dr., Ste 100 Greenville, SC 29615
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing
South Carolina residents wanting to obtain a cosmetology diploma or a beauty school instructor certificate can take the required courses at Paul Mitchell School’s Greenville campus. Students can take classes full-time or part-time, depending on their schedules, and get hands-on experience by catering to local clients who book services at the school.
- 1215 Woodruff Road Greenville, SC 29607
- Cosmetology and Barbering
In-person courses at Strayer University’s Columbia location mainly cover degrees and certificates for those hoping to work in the business field. At the Columbia campus, students can take classes to earn a certificate or an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in economics, business administration, accounting, management information systems, or international business.
- 777 Lowndes Hill Rd, Building 3, Suite 300 Greenville, SC 29607
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare Administration and Services, Trucking and Transportation