American National University
American National University offers Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees in fields ranging from health to business. American National University offers credited programs to help attendees find jobs. There are courses in medical billing, pharmacy tech, accounting, network administration, and more. Students develop the skills and attitudes they need to succeed in their careers. Distance learning and online classes are an option. Campus locations include Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio.
- 2576 Thousand Oaks Cove Memphis, TN 38118
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing
Hit a high note with your education by checking out Concorde Career College’s Memphis, TN, campus. Students can take classes in health care programs in a variety of exciting fields. With options like dental hygiene, nursing, message therapy, medical assisting, radiologic technology, surgical technology, and sonography, Concorde College gives you the chance to succeed and achieve the career of your dreams.
- 5100 Poplar Ave, Suite 132 Memphis, TN 38137
- Healthcare and Nursing, Wellness
Want your dream career in cosmetology but don’t know where to start? The helpful staff at Empire Beauty School in Memphis, TN, can help. Eager learners can study programs such as cosmetology, cosmetology training, and esthetics/aesthetics. The school also provides grants and scholarships for qualified students.
- 568 Colonial Rd. Memphis, TN 38117
- 3250 Colemand Rd. Memphis, TN 38128
- 804 S Highland St. Memphis, TN 38111
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Many of the top stylists in the beauty industry completed their education at Paul Mitchell Schools. At the institution’s Memphis campus, students can complete a cosmetology or advanced makeup artist program and learn the necessary skills for this profession. Paul Mitchell School Memphis also offers a course for experienced stylists looking to become beauty school instructors.
- 3419 Plaza Avenue Memphis, TN 38111
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Tennessee residents hoping to qualify for jobs in the healthcare, skilled trade, hospitality, or computer tech fields can gain industry knowledge and experience at Remington College Memphis. Attend courses at this location to earn a certificate or degree in medical assisting or administration, construction, patient care or pharmacy tech, graphic design, or culinary arts and restaurant management.
- 2710 Nonconnah Blvd. Memphis, TN 38132
- Business, Cosmetology and Barbering, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
Tennessee residents hoping to become commercial truck drivers can earn the necessary credentials at the Roadmaster Drivers School in Memphis. Class A CDL training courses at this school include instruction on how to safely hook, unhook, drive, turn, and back up tractor-trailer vehicles. Students also learn how to handle CDL truck driving emergencies like hydroplaning and breakaway trailers.
- 8050 Singleton Ave Memphis, TN 38053
- Trucking and Transportation
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 7275 Appling Farms Parkway Memphis, TN 38133
- 2620 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite 1100 Memphis, TN 38118
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation