City College of Florida offers various Associate's degrees in the medical and veterinary fields along with broadcasting and paralegal services. They also offer a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration.
- 9300 S Dadeland Blvd, Ste 200 Miami, FL 33156
- Communications and Media, Criminal Justice and Law, Healthcare and Nursing, Veterinary Services
Cortiva Institute is the largest skin care & massage therapy school in the US.
- 7925 N.W. 12th St., #201 Miami, FL 33126
- Cosmetology and Barbering, Wellness
Florida Career College
Florida Career College offers Bachelor's and Associate degrees in business, cosmetology, healthcare, HVAC, information technology, and nursing.
- 1321 SW 107th Ave., Ste 201B Miami, FL 33174
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Cosmetology and Barbering, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing, HVAC and Building Services
- 3446 SW 8th Street. Suite 218 Miami, FL 33135
- Healthcare and Nursing
Keiser University provides career-focused training in fields like accounting, business, healthcare, and more. The school offers associate, bachelors', doctoral, and master degrees.
- 2101 NW 117th Ave. Miami, FL 33172
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts, Healthcare and Nursing, Sports Management, Wellness
Fort Lauderdale-based Nova Southeastern University offers distance and on-campus learning programs. The school, whose mascot is the shark, has eleven campuses located in Florida and Puerto Rico.
- 8585 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL 33183
- Business, Communications and Media, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Graphics, Design, and Arts
The Art Institutes
The Art Institutes offer training in marketing, interior & product design, visual design, film & production, fashion, gaming & technology, culinary arts, and animation & effects.
- 1501 Biscayne Blvd., Ste 100 Miami, FL 33132
- Business, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts