East Coast Polytechnic Institute uses immersive classroom environments and industry-based curriculums to provide a well-rounded educational experience for students pursuing technology, nursing, culinary arts, business, and health sciences credentials. Programs at ECPI’s Charlotte, NC, campus include nursing, medical assisting, cyber security, engineering technology, and information technology.
- 4800 Airport Center Pkwy. Charlotte, NC 28208
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Healthcare and Nursing
If you reside in the south-central portion of North Carolina, the Empire Beauty School is a great option for those looking for a new career choice. The school’s cosmetology courses teach students the most up-to-date techniques on cutting and styling hair. Additionally, a warm and friendly staff can answer any questions and off hands-on training to help students succeed.
- 4901 B N Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28213
- Cosmetology and Barbering
North Carolina residents hoping to qualify for a career in the beauty industry can begin their journey by enrolling in the cosmetology program at the Paul Mitchell School in Charlotte. Along with receiving classroom instruction, students in this course can practice their skills on clients who live or shop near the Elizabeth Avenue location. Cosmetology instructor classes are available on this campus as well.
- 1516 Elizabeth Avenue Charlotte, NC 28204
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Programs at Southeastern College Charlotte include practical nursing, medical assisting, medical sonography, billing and coding, massage therapy, and radiologic and surgical technology. On-campus classrooms, labs, and massage clinics allow students to receive hands-on training as they prepare for the workforce.
- 207 Regency Executive Park Drive Charlotte, NC 28217
- Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing
At Strayer University’s North and South Charlotte campus locations, students can enroll in training programs to qualify for a range of business, health services, information technology, and criminal justice careers. On-site faculty guides students through their degree and certificate programs and ensures academic success using comprehensive learning materials and effective tutoring and study resources.
- 9101 Kings Parade Blvd, Suite 200 Charlotte, NC 28273
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation
TechSkills provides career training courses in in the fields of healthcare, business, and information technology. Students can attend classes at one of the schools' locations in Ohio, Indiana, Texas or North Carolina.
- 3701 Arco Corporate Dr, Suite 500 Charlotte, NC 28273
- Computer and Information Technology, Healthcare Administration and Services, Healthcare and Nursing