With two locations in Atlanta, GA, the Empire Beauty School gives Georgians the chance to get an education in cosmetology. Programs include cosmetology and cosmetology education. Interested students can talk to a career planning specialist from one of the branch locations to learn about their new and exciting career choice.
- 2190 Henderson Mill Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30345
- 4719 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Ste 205 Atlanta, GA 30338
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Paul Mitchell School in Atlanta is just a few minutes from downtown Atlanta. As a result, students have ample opportunities to practice their hair stylist, nail technician, makeup artist, and esthetician skills on walk-in clients. Those hoping to teach the next generation of cosmetologists or open up salons one day can enroll in this location’s beauty school instructor program to earn the necessary credentials.
- 887 West Marietta Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Cosmetology and Barbering
Want a career in audio, digital film, or entertainment business? Then the SAE Institute in Atlanta, GA, may be right for you. Located in the Cornerstone Building in downtown Atlanta, students get a hands-on, project-based approach to learning from dedicated faculty. Students also have access to a learning center, five studios, four production suites and industry standard hardware and software.
- 215 Peachtree Street, Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30303
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Graphics, Design, and Arts, HVAC and Building Services
South College’s Atlanta Campus is a beacon for students seeking career-focused education, providing a modern and renovated facility since 2018. Offering certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs, particularly in allied healthcare, nursing, pharmaceutical studies, and physical therapy, the campus ensures convenience for educational growth in one centralized location. With a commitment to helping students achieve their career goals, South College’s Atlanta campus facilitates a transformative learning experience, allowing students to turn their dreams into reality.
- 2600 Century Pkwy. NE Atlanta, GA 30345
- Business, Criminal Justice and Law, Dental, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare and Nursing
Strayer University is a private college that offers online and in-person programs from associate's to master's levels. The school has locations in over 15 different states. Degree options include business and criminal justice. SU has a mission to teach students the skills they need to grow and thrive.
- 3355 Northeast Expressway, Suite 100 Atlanta, GA 30341
- 3101 Towercreek Parkway SE, Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30339
- Business, Computer and Information Technology, Criminal Justice and Law, Trucking and Transportation
At the Art Institute of Atlanta, aspiring artists, chefs, bakers, fashionistas, and digital content creators can take specialized courses and obtain a one-year certificate or a two- or four-year degree. Culinary arts, fashion, photography, and media arts programs are available at this campus, but most students at the Atlanta campus take courses in music, recording arts, cinematography, and video production.
- 6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. N.E., 100 Embassy Row Atlanta, GA 30328
- Business, Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management, Graphics, Design, and Arts